Welcome to 3D ContentCentral®
Free 2D and 3D CAD Models of User-Contributed and Supplier-Certified Parts & Assemblies, 2D Blocks, Library Features, Macros, and more
3D ContentCentral® is a free service for locating, configuring, downloading, and requesting 2D and 3D parts and assemblies, 2D blocks, library features, and macros.
Recently Joined Suppliers
3D ContentCentral on your iPad
Now try us on the iPad! Best viewed with eDrawings or eDrawings Pro for iOS.
2D Content is now dissected on our servers so that you can download specific views of existing 3D models for faster inclusion in your 2D work. Parts and assemblies are available for download in DraftSight™ format in addition to other popular 2D formats.
Supplier Catalog Publishing – to Your Company’s Website
For suppliers: Supplier Services still provides industrial component suppliers the tools to publish CAD models of your products to the vast 3D ContentCentral community and now also to your company websites. Tools such as the File Upload tool, Models on your website, and model preview and edit pages make supporting your customers and growing your business a reality.
3D ContentCentral Experiments
Experiments showcase the results of the latest web technology applied to content, including a visual Gallery View search, SolidWorks feature search, and you can also see real-time activity showing users from around the world accessing 3D ContentCentral. We have added ratings and feedback for all experiments, so you can tell us what you think.
Search results have a new look and feel. The information and display of search results has been refined based on the feedback you gave us. We hope you like the new look as much as having the ability to more efficiently search for specific supplier content.
Why 3D ContentCentral?
3D ContentCentral® is a community of both users and suppliers. Free parts and assemblies are available in all major 2D and 3D CAD formats, including SolidWorks, DraftSight, Autodesk Inventor, and AutoCAD.
Along with millions of supplier parts and assemblies that have been certified by the manufacturers of these commercial, off-the-shelf components, you can now download SolidWorks 2D blocks, library features and macros.
How does 3D ContentCentral work?
On 3D ContentCentral, you can perform any of the following tasks, thereby saving you precious design time that you would otherwise spend designing 2D or 3D CAD models of supplier components from 2D catalogs (PDF or DWG files):
- Search for supplier components using part numbers, product names, descriptions, product parameters, and other application-specific criteria, or by simply browsing through an intuitive catalog interface. When you locate a component you want, request a quote from the supplier by simply submitting an RFQ (Request for Quotation) directly from the component page.
- Configure components based on specific requirements, such as dimensions, features, colors, and accessories.
- View free 2D and 3D parts & assemblies of both user-contributed and supplier components, 2D blocks, Library Features and Macros. You can zoom, pan, and rotate the parts & assemblies.
- Download free 2D blocks, library features and macros for SolidWorks. Download free 2D and 3D parts & assemblies in just seconds, in either native formats for several major mechanical CAD systems, including SolidWorks® 3D CAD software, CATIA®, DraftSight™, Pro/ENGINEER®, eDrawings®, and AutoCAD®, or industry standard CAD formats for Autodesk Inventor™ Series, Solid Edge™, Unigraphics®, and other CAD systems.
- Tag your favorite parts & assemblies, 2D blocks, library features, and macros with the keywords you use and then whenever you want them next simply search with your keywords.
- Request specific parts & assemblies, 2D blocks, library features, and macros of the user community.
- Personalize your own workspace on 3DCC and easily access your favorites, requests, gallery, comments, profile, downloads, and views.